Associate Elite Boutique
The Harrison-Rush Group
- San Francisco, CA
Associate or Analyst Elite boutique San Francisco
Our client is an elite boutique in San Francisco. They do high profile M&A and strategic advisory assignments in all sector except healthcare. They are looking for an experienced analyst and Associate
- Previous working experience in valuation, research and/or corporate finance assignments. Preferably, such experience should have been acquired in a large international investment bank
- Investment banking experience highly desirable or an applicant coming from one of the top investment banks - corporate finance side or M&A preferably in the Healthcare life sciences space.
- Must have excellent communication skills and work to tight deadlines
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure
- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- Mentor analysts and take part in the hiring process
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple sectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side M&A advisory, debt, equity, and restructuring for companies.
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure smooth running of execution process
Thursday, August 29, 2019