Associate FIG- Boutique
The Harrison Rush Group
- New York, NY
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated professional to join an elite boutique banking team as a FIG Investment Banker. As a member of our Investment Banking division, you will play a critical role in providing strategic advisory services to financial institutions, includin insurance companies and specialty finance companies, and other financial services firms. You will be responsible for executing complex financial transactions, building client relationships, and contributing to the overall growth and success of our firm.
- Financial Advisory: Provide strategic advice and guidance to financial institution clients on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, restructuring, and other complex financial transactions.
- Deal Execution: Lead the execution of transactions, including conducting financial analysis, creating valuation models, preparing marketing materials, coordinating due diligence, negotiating terms and conditions, and managing the overall deal process.
- Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives and key decision-makers at financial institutions. Understand their business objectives, identify opportunities for value creation, and provide tailored solutions to meet their specific needs.
- Market Research and Analysis: Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory developments, and competitive landscapes affecting financial institutions. Conduct in-depth research and analysis to identify potential market opportunities and develop actionable recommendations for clients.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate closely with colleagues across different functional teams, such as Capital Markets, Risk Management, and Legal, to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients. Work in multidisciplinary teams to leverage diverse expertise and deliver comprehensive solutions.
- Business Development: Contribute to business development efforts by identifying new client prospects, participating in pitches and presentations, and assisting in the development of marketing strategies and materials.
- Industry Thought Leadership: Develop a deep understanding of the FIG sector and establish yourself as a subject matter expert. Contribute to the creation of market insights, white papers, and industry reports to enhance the firm's reputation and attract new clients.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Adhere to regulatory guidelines, internal policies, and best practices in all activities. Conduct thorough due diligence and maintain strict confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, business administration, or a related field. Advanced degrees such as an MBA or CFA designation are preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of [X] years of relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance, or financial advisory services, with a focus on the FIG sector. Previous exposure to mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, or financial restructuring is highly desirable.
- Strong Financial Acumen: Deep understanding of financial statements, valuation techniques, and financial modeling. Proficiency in analyzing complex financial data and drawing meaningful insights.
- Industry Knowledge: Solid knowledge of the financial services industry, including banking, insurance, asset management, and regulatory frameworks. Familiarity with key industry players, market dynamics, and emerging trends.
- Transaction Execution: Proven experience in executing financial transactions, including deal structuring, due diligence, valuation analysis, and negotiation. Track record of successfully completing complex transactions within tight timelines.
- Relationship Management: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and cultivate relationships with senior-level clients. Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to think critically, solve problems, and make informed decisions based on complex financial and market data. Attention to detail and strong analytical skills are crucial.
- Team Player: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with colleagues from diverse backgrounds and disciplines.
- Professionalism and Ethics: Uphold the highest ethical standards, maintain confidentiality, and demonstrate professionalism in all interactions.
- Technology Proficiency: Proficiency in financial software, valuation tools, and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word). Fam
Friday, May 26, 2023