Vice President - Transportation and Logistics
The Harrison Rush Group
- New York, NEW YORK
Our client a top 5 U.S. Investment Bank is looking for an Associate to do Transportation and Logistics Investment Banking
Our clients provides corporate and investment banking coverage, sponsor coverage, advisory and solutions and loan capital markets/syndicate to its client base of leading international corporations, financial institutions and public sector entities in the US and Canada.
Banking supports client business activities throughout the region with an extensive range of capital markets and lending capabilities and an integrated team of coverage, advisory and product bankers responsible for client relationship management and strategic transaction development to execute banking and securities mandates and originate idea generation for potential acquisitions, divestitures and investment opportunities.
Job Summary :
U.S. Investment Banking Associates are directly involved in the design, origination, structuring and execution of mergers & acquisitions, equity and debt capital markets, leveraged finance and other global products and services for existing and prospective the banks clients. An Associate is expected to understand the implications, identify key industry and product trends and provide input on pitch and deal materials to enhance the ultimate deliverable to our clients.
Associates are assigned to a variety of projects and are given a broad range of responsibilities, some of which include:
- Conduct extensive quantitative economic, industry and company research and analysis
- Draft and prepare pitch books with detailed industry materials for multiple healthcare sectors
- Conduct and model a broad range of corporate finance alternatives and due diligence for client transactions including M&A, strategic alternatives, capital structure development, acquisition finance and syndicated loan and capital market financing
- Financial modeling, valuation, comparable & relative value analyses and market-specific analysis
- Facilitate and coordinate product group idea generation and solutions development across a broad platform of global capabilities
- Draft client pitches and marketing materials including M&A, public/private debt & equity capital markets, syndicated bank financing, and other internal documentation by coordinating internal and external resources
- Assist in financing structuring, underwriting transaction evaluation, preparation, due diligence and execution
- Assist in the development and continued cultivation of client relationships
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Economics and a minimum of 3 year investment banking, corporate finance, and capital markets experience with a top tier global bank OR an MBA concentrating on Finance or Economics
- Strong interest and understanding of the Healthcare industry; experience with banking transaction related to the Healthcare industry is a huge plus
- Knowledge of corporate finance, securities, financial markets and risk & pricing analysis
- Aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative ideas and/or product solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Maturity and good judgement in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to convey ideas
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently and must be able to work effectively in a team environment
The company is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. They have operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. The firm is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion.
Wednesday, January 15, 2020