As the Director of Finance, you will be reporting to the CFO and company executives on strategic initiatives, FP&A, business planning, and investor communication. You’ll start by leading a small team and growing out the internal finance team as the company makes acquisitions and scales in size and complexity. This role will have direct exposure to senior management and be responsible for helping build and manage relationships with our financial counter-parties.
• Work directly with the firm’s Executive Team to set up and execute strategic plans and FP&A modeling
• Provide accurate budget, forecast, and planning data on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Ensure accurate monthly close. Analyze key P&L and balance sheet accounts.
• Represent the business to the firm's current and prospective investors
• Manage the firm’s banking relationships, including overseas accounts
• Advise Executive Team on financial results & planning, budgeting, cash flow, and operational efficiency and effectiveness.
• Effectively communicate and present critical financial and operating results and matters to senior management, company board, and third parties.
• Identify and monitor key operating metrics, business risks and opportunities associated with the annual operating plan.
• Translate key operating metrics into forecasts of expected financial results and lead the development of incentive compensation plans that are linked to those results
• Consistently improve internal controls, system integrity, internal reporting, and all other processes.
• Manage, coach and develop a Finance team with a focus on adding value to the business.
• Bachelor’s degree required, CPA or MBA strongly preferred.
• 7+ years of Finance/Accounting and Management experience overall
• Very strong financial analysis and modeling skills, with knowledge of GAAP accounting and SEC and SOX requirements
• Exceptional communication skills to present analysis and work product internally and externally