The Harrison Rush Group
- New York, NY
We are seeking an Investment Banking analyst to do TMT M&A with a top boutique in NYC
Job Title: Investment Banking Analyst
Job Summary: As an Investment Banking Analyst, you will be an integral part of the deal team, supporting senior bankers in executing financial transactions and providing financial advisory services to clients. Your strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure will contribute to the successful completion of transactions and the delivery of high-quality financial analysis and advice.
Financial Analysis and Modeling:
- Conduct financial analysis, including financial statement analysis, valuation modeling, and financial forecasting.
- Create and maintain complex financial models to assess the financial performance and valuation of companies involved in transactions.
- Perform industry research and analysis to identify trends, market opportunities, and potential risks relevant to the transaction.
Deal Execution Support:
- Assist in the execution of financial transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), initial public offerings (IPOs), debt and equity offerings, and other corporate finance transactions.
- Support due diligence activities, including gathering and analyzing data, preparing due diligence reports, and assisting in identifying key transaction risks and mitigants.
- Contribute to the preparation of transaction-related documents, such as pitch books, information memoranda, offering memoranda, and other marketing materials.
Market Research and Industry Knowledge:
- Stay updated on industry trends, market dynamics, and regulatory changes relevant to the transactions and clients.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential investment opportunities, competitive landscape, and industry benchmarks.
- Assist in the preparation of research reports, industry updates, and presentations on relevant sectors or companies.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze financial statements, company reports, and market data to extract relevant information for financial models and reports.
- Prepare accurate and detailed reports, presentations, and other deliverables for internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of compelling narratives and recommendations based on the analysis.
Team Collaboration and Project Management:
- Collaborate with the deal team, including Analysts, Associates, Vice Presidents, and Managing Directors, to support transaction execution and deliverables.
- Assist in managing project timelines, coordinating work streams, and ensuring timely completion of tasks.
- Foster strong working relationships within the team and contribute to a positive and collaborative team culture.
Continuous Learning and Professional Development:
- Stay abreast of industry developments, financial market trends, and regulatory changes.
- Seek opportunities for professional growth and development, such as attending industry conferences or pursuing relevant certifications.
- Enhance technical skills, including proficiency in financial modeling, valuation techniques, and financial software.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field. A Master's degree is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to interpret and analyze financial data effectively.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, valuation techniques, and financial statement analysis.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to produce accurate work under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other financial software and tools.
- Knowledge of financial markets, investment banking industry, and relevant regulatory frameworks.
Thursday, May 25, 2023