Vice President Mergers and Acquisitions
- San Francisco, CA
San Francisco based M&A team at a bulge bracket is seeking a Vice President for their M&A team. The successful candidate will be the #2 M&A banker to the Head of M&A. The candidate will execute M&A transactions in the Cannabis, TMT and Healthcare space.
- Structure M&A transactions
- Identify and pursue investment banking business opportunities in furtherance of agreed budgets and plans.
- Support senior bankers on transaction execution and new business origination;
- Oversee Associates and Analysts in development of pitch books and related client materials;
- Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities;
- Other such duties, responsibilities and authority as may be reasonably required.
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA, MA or MS or equivalent with emphasis in finance/accounting;
- Minimum of 5 years of Investment Banking experience and a minimum of 3 years in the M&A sector;
- Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills; strong knowledge of economics, finance and accounting;
- Solid understanding of all investment banking products including equity, debt, convertible securities and mergers and acquisitions;
- Highly motivated, committed and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain relationships at all levels within the organization;
- High standards of professional and ethical conduct;
- FINRA Licenses - Series 63 & 79.
Tuesday, January 28, 2020