The Harrison Rush Group
- New York, NY
Our client is a leading middle market investment bank. They are a leader in healthcare investment banking. This role will focus on healthcare services. The role will be 80% focused on sell side M&A and capital raises for alternative lenders in the healthcare space. The candidate should be a rock star with numbers and be able to really get down in the weeds into income statements and balance sheet statements.
The firn is looking for candidates with 1-2 years experience at the Analyst level who will perform the following functions:
- Conduct valuations of companies or assets using comparable transactions, trading comps and DCF.
- Assist in the preparation of pitchbooks and CIMs using PowerPoint.
- Create lists of potential buyers for businesses being divested using Cap IQ.
- Manage data rooms.
- Provide support to our Managing Directors
- Travel to pitch for new business
- A degree in finance, accounting
- High level of proficiency in Excel, PowePoint, CapIQ
- High proficiency in financial modeling
- Good presentation skills
- Experience participating in the sale or acquisition of a company.
Thursday, March 26, 2020