Cannabis Senior Associate Corporate Development San Francisco
The Harrison-Rush Group
- San Francisco, CA
As a Senior Associate, Corporate Development, you will serve as a key member of the Corporate Development team, with responsibilities across our active and dynamic M&A function (from origination through close and integration), capital markets and financing efforts, and key strategic initiatives and business planning. You will quarterback these processes, including ownership of financial modeling, due diligence, preparation of business case presentations, and cross-functional collaboration with internal and external business leaders. This is a high-visibility role within this company, with significant scope for internal progression and increased responsibility.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the end-to-end acquisition (M&A) process in conjunction with the Corporate Development team and senior management, including consideration of strategic fit, business assessment, due diligence, valuation, contract negotiation, and integration
- Serve as a key member of the financing strategy and execution team, with responsibilities across capital cost optimization, structuring, diligence, and execution Create a detailed landscape of new growth and acquisition opportunities and prepare reports and analysis analyzing these opportunities
- Help prepare and present strategic recommendations including acquisition business cases and valuation analyses to senior management
- Own the detailed financial modelling and presentations that support our financing goals and acquisitions
- Run point on the investor due diligence process that support our financing goals
- Support the investor relations, communication, and reporting process Drive forward strategic projects and initiatives
What You’ll Need:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in corporate development, consulting, investment banking, private equity, venture capital, and / or corporate law firm experience
- Extremely strong financial modelling and presentation skills
- Experience with M&A and / or financing transactions
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
What we bring to the table:
- Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
- We care about you. We offer a competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents.
- We value diversity and inclusivity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This position will be based in our corporate office located in San Francisco, CA with minimal travel within the State of California. Compensation is dependent on experience.
Friday, September 6, 2019