Vice President -Investment Banking - Chicago
The Harrison Rush Group
- Chicago, IL
Vice President Role
Leading Investment Bank is seeking to add a Vice President or Associate to our rapidly growing Consumer and Business Services Investment banking practice in the Chicago office. This role entails working closely with the firm’s Managing Directors in building relationships with clients and potential clients. This individual will need to have deep experience executing sell-side deals in the middle market. In addition, Vice Presidents are expected to contribute to Associates’ and Analysts’ development at the firm. The group closed 10 sell side M&A deals last year. This candidate will work on food and beverage and broader consumer transactions.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Proactive calling on potential new clients including private equity firms, privately-held business owners and publicly-traded companies.
- Conceptualizing, organizing, processing and delivering new business presentations for potential transactions.
- Leading the execution of transactions.
- Managing, training and developing Associates and Analysts at the firm.
- Must possess a strong track record of executing financing and/or M&A transactions, preferably in the middle market.
- Must display an ability to confidently and credibly connect with potential new clients and to lead client meetings.
- Must excel in finance, accounting and financial modeling and have good business acumen.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must display an ability to seek and identify new business opportunities in concert with Managing Director(s) as well as independently.
- Must have the experience to successfully manage teams of Associates and Analysts.
- Must have an MBA from a top-tier program and have a strong academic record (both undergraduate and graduate).
- A successful candidate will be an assertive, motivated self-starter with the desire and potential to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Saturday, June 20, 2020