- New York, NY
Our client is looking to hire an Account Manager to to lead day to day client communications and help ensure that the company exceeds their expectations.
- In conjunction with the sales team, build, nurture, and grow relationships with agencies and direct clients to maintain and grow business
- Act as main point of contact for all client day-to-day account needs to ensure that all of their needs are understood and effectively addressed
- Collaborate with sales and performance managers for seamless transition from pre-sale through kick off and activation, including spearheading client kickoff meetings, communicating effectively and comprehensively client KPIs and campaign details to performance management, and liaising with internal teams for any custom creative development and passthrough of assets, tags, etc.
- Deliver reporting complete with insightful storytelling and supporting data throughout campaign
- Work with performance managers to identity optimization opportunities to exceed performance expectations and showcase the company’s hands-on approach to campaign management
- Work with sales to identify and position upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Communicate all billing details to finance department so that finance can issue invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Collaborate with various internal departments to both meet all clients’ needs and shape the company’s trajectory as they adapt and evolve to the changing marketplace
- High integrity, smarts and dedication. Our client is looking for uncommonly strong account management professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Ability to guide with confidence and understanding, and strategically handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- Proactivity to anticipate client needs, along with a solutions-oriented attitude to employ solutions that clients feel great about
- Ability to engage with data and provide exceptional storytelling and actionable go-forward recommendations
- Three+ years of brand/agency experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding customer success metrics, goals and customer growth.
- Top notch organizational, people and time management skills
- Desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment with dynamic needs and deadlines
Hatty Group was founded to provide the best staffing solutions in Ad Technology, Digital Media, Sales, and Finance with the sole purpose of matching up the right candidates with the right employers. Our goal is to help companies achieve their hiring goals through cost-effective full-cycle recruitment strategies. A passion of ours is landing candidates their dream job. With over a decade of experience, Hatty Group has the industry knowledge and networks to match employers to candidates, and vice versa.
Monday, August 30, 2021