- Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking to hire an Account Director who will drive marketplace outreach to leading national advertisers within the WPP Holding Company, among their strategy and investment teams within key vertical categories and geographies. The Account Director will work alongside peer leadership to leverage data and analytics, content, product, technology and endemic industry relationships for new revenue and growth opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships across the WPP Holding Company and their constituencies.
- Drive aggressive revenue targets across multiple revenue opportunities.
- Create solutions for customers leveraging in-depth understanding of the national advertising, digital video and data-driven audience targeting and attribution marketplace.
- Manage and grow a defined territory against existing and new business goals.
- Ensure frictionless communication between the marketing, product, sales planning, and analytics teams.
- Identify market opportunities, leveraging the company’s growing capabilities in new categories/platforms/verticals.
- Cultivate relationships with partners, optimize their performance, and identify additional business opportunities to expand partnership revenues.
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders including salesforce effectiveness, revenue forecasting, CRM tools and so on.
- Understand and drive solution selling – previous experience introducing new products to market and leveraging video, content, data, mobile and DOOH solutions also valuable.
- Understand agency, advertiser and publisher landscape.
- Ability to manage against clear and deliverable goals – demonstrates tenacity, commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
- Strong organizational/time management skills and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively with key partners in sales planning, marketing and insights to scope and prioritize opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to deliver effective presentations.
- Self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Existing WPP Hold Co relationships (Strategy and Buying).
- 3+ years media industry experience including 1-2 years of sales role(s).
- Passion for, and deep understanding of, digital media/video monetization products and trends, audience data and solutions-based approach.
- Ability to negotiate deals, think strategically, and understand complex client campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
Hatty Group was founded to provide the best staffing solutions in Ad Technology, Digital Media, Sales, and Finance with the sole purpose of matching up the right candidates with the right employers. Our goal is to help companies achieve their hiring goals through cost-effective full-cycle recruitment strategies. A passion of ours is landing candidates their dream job. With over a decade of experience, Hatty Group has the industry knowledge and networks to match employers to candidates, and vice versa.
Thursday, March 10, 2022