- New York, NY
Our client is looking to hire a Campaign Manager to join their growing Customer Success team. The Campaign Manager will work closely with the rest of the Success team to manage customers’ performance marketing on social media, serve as the day-to-day owner of the campaigns they manage and be able to speak to performance effectively.
- Support Account Managers and Account Directors with campaign management duties
- Analyze direct response performance and compile custom reporting according to customer needs
- Create, edit, optimize and scale social media campaigns based off complex performance trends
- Train self-serve users in how to best use the company’s software
- Assist with back-end process such as feed mapping, creative scoping and more
- Troubleshoot technical assets such as product catalogs, FB pixels, offline data sets and more
- Provide regular feedback to product team sourced from customers and your own experience
- At least 2 years of paid Facebook advertising and campaign management experience
- Trustworthy in managing larger ad budgets and meeting deadlines with 100% consistency
- Substantial analytical and spreadsheet/Excel skills
- Proactive approach to identifying and solving issues
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal with considerable attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
- Good knowledge around Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat performance marketing is a plus
Compensation Range: $80,000 - $100,000, plus bonus based on skills and experience.
Hatty Group was founded to provide the best staffing solutions in Ad Technology, Digital Media, Sales, and Finance with the sole purpose of matching up the right candidates with the right employers. Our goal is to help companies achieve their hiring goals through cost-effective full-cycle recruitment strategies. A passion of ours is landing candidates their dream job. With over a decade of experience, Hatty Group has the industry knowledge and networks to match employers to candidates, and vice versa.
Thursday, June 2, 2022