An eCommerce retail company is looking for an Operations Manager. The Operations Manager’s responsibilities include launching new products and run the operations with utmost efficiency to ensure company goals are met.
• Launching new products on Amazon/eCommerce & product maintenance with the inclusion of all product details to increase product success.
• Manage the development of advertising including PPC & SEO.
• Manage future and existing assigned products, create milestones, set objectives, and report on team performance.
• Manage the Amazon account with the inclusion of LTSF, feedback, A-Z claims, reimbursements, shipment creation, high defect products, reviews, etc. to ensure company goals are met.
• Manage the replenishing order process.
• Ensure revenue, and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Perform in-depth periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
• Supervise and manage warehouse productivity, FBA, and own warehouse, with the inclusion of receiving, picking, packaging, inventory, and delivery.
• Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan and drive incremental revenue.
• Educate team on performance metrics, insights, and how to achieve greater results on Amazon/eCommerce.
• Lead & manage the operations team to ensure the process is efficient.
• Create periodical sales reports [weekly, monthly, quarterly] and ensure financial product goals are met.
• Team development and capacity to build cohesiveness among team
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and healthy communication skills
• Adept at planning and great strategizing capabilities
• Growth-minded and ability to contribute to process improvement, invent and simplify within existing processes to increase efficiency
• Prior Amazon experience
• Excel proficiency
• Ability to hire employees as needed
• Humbly confident