Heartland Staffing Solutions
- Lincoln, NE
We are currently searching for 2 Sanitation Associates to join our growing team!
This position will work half the day producing product and the second half disassembling, foaming and cleaning equipment after production.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position
Qualifications and Abilities
- Cleaning and sanitizing equipment
- Full training of PPE, Chemicals, product knowledge, and equipment in all areas of production and packaging will be required
- Maintaining and cleaning all storage areas
- This team member must show speed, integrity, and positive attitude in their sanitation job
- Must be a team player and work well with others while performing sanitation duties
- Dependability and reliability are a must in making the sanitation team a success
- Great work ethics are also required to be a successful sanitation team member
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures, i.e. personnel, safety, and equipment maintenance and upkeep
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive compensation package includes health & dental insurance, life & AD&D insurance, flexible spending accounts, monthly bonus, PTO, short and long-term disability, Purpose days off for company partner volunteer opportunities, and 401k with company match.
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Sanitation: 1 year (Preferred)
Thursday, March 30, 2023