Heartland Staffing Solutions
- Fairbury, Ne
WE are looking to hire a new team for 1st and 2nd Shift positions!
You will be responsible for packaging the retail line products.
Attention to detail and efficiency is very important - We TRAIN on the job so no worries if you are not experienced.
1st Shift: 6am to 1:30pm 2nd Shift: 2pm to 11:30pm
Overtime is not mandatory-it is offered for 2nd shift.
Overview- What the Job is Like;
- Ensure date on machine matches product date
- Plug in rollers
- Check date if partial pallet is present
- Check amount of product on partial pallet (number of cases)
- Set up boxes for packaging
- Package product
- Check product while packaging to ensure it is up to code with correct date and package
- Run product through taper/dater
- Placed filled and taped boxes on pallet using correct stacking pattern for each particular product
- Ensure boxes are dated correctly
- Wrap finished pallets
- Move pallets into and out of the packaging room using pallet jack or following the Pallet Lifting Policy
- Take any unfinished product to cooler
- Count unfinished pallet. Tag and document unfinished pallet
- Change line and display printers for different products
- Change dates on printers
- Open bad pouches for rework
- Fill water tester with water and plug in
- Date paperwork for the day
- Conduct leak test every 15 minutes and document
- Conduct oxygen headspace check every 15 minutes and document
- Conduct code and date check every hour and document
- Document amount of all packaged product
- Document amount of bad product
- Have a positive and professional attitude!
- Reliable transportation to work!
- Outstanding communication skills
- Team Player
Call us at 402-488-1800 - Ask for Kathy
Thursday, January 14, 2021