We are looking for a dedicated and long term employee to add to our team.
We have 1st and 2nd Shift positions available
Position Summary: This position is responsible for performing various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot assigned machines to support the processing and packaging
Most of the time will be spent in a processing environment completing duties assigned by the team leader or department supervisor.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Safely perform set-up, startup, and operation on multiple pieces of equipment
• Operate multiple pieces of equipment to ensure high quality production and minimal down time
• Perform period checks on equipment and solve problems as detected • Work with production line team members to ensure line is set up for optimal throughput
• Responsible for making sure all daily paper work is completed, free of errors • Perform recurring safety/quality checks on production line
• Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure maximum throughput
Other Production duties as Assigned Physical Requirements:
Must be able to perform in a manufacturing environment with temperatures of 30-45°F
• Repetitively lifting of up to 50 lbs. may be required
• Frequent squatting, kneeling, stooping, and bending
• Strong safety focus
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Practical learning (assimilating and applying new information)
• Strong integrity and reliable Skills and Technical Expertise:
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Minimum of 1 year experience as a Machine Operator
Benefits: Competitive compensation package includes health & dental insurance, life & AD&D insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, Paid Time Off, short and long term disability, Purpose Days off for company partner volunteer opportunities, and 401(k) with company match.
Job Type: Full-time