Come and be a part of our caring staff! We are looking for a Housekeeper/Laundry Associate to join our caring and professional team.
This position is responsible for cleaning all areas of the facility, keeping them in clean and orderly condition. This job requires rotating weekends and rotating holidays.
Hours are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
· Dusts and polishes furniture, sweeps and mops floors and/or vacuums.
· Cleans and disinfects cleaning areas using disinfectant cleaner and cleaning equipment.
· Visually inspects cleaning areas for needed repairs and reports to supervisor or nursing staff.
· Ensures labels on chemical dispensers and equipment are legible.
· Follows all safety and infection control policies and practices of the facility and regulatory agencies.
· Performs other duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
· Qualified individual will be cross trained to help assist with laundry.
EDUCATION/TRAINING AND WORK EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred, but not required.
Housekeeping work experience preferred, but not required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to read and understand label instructions as well as read and understand safety regulations.
Ability to cope with repetitive tasks and to be flexible to coordinate housekeeping duties with staff schedules.
Simple organizational skills required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB
This position requires physical stamina involving walking, stooping, climbing, crouching, crawling, and standing for long periods.
CREDENTIALS: Must meet vaccination requirements.