Customer Connections Specialist
Heartland Staffing Solutions
- Lincoln, NE
Customer Connections Interview Specialist
Here is the job description:
Conducts telephone interviews; communicates with case coordinators, issue staff, and producers; and performs other functions as assigned.
Please apply if you can work the Scheduled Hours below- thank you!
WORK SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS
Hours are from M-F 8:30 am- 5:00 pm
Ability to work approximately one Saturday a month from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Talent required in values: work intensity, achiever, positivity, resourcefulness, persuasion, command, relationship-extension, and exactness.
- applying basic underwriting knowledge for various life and health products to the interview process
- conducting appropriate interviews with applicants in a variety of formats
- documenting interviews completely with relevant medical and personal information necessary for the underwriting decision
- providing preliminary underwriting decision on point of sale interviews
- providing status of pending applications and outstanding requirements
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Experience in underwriting, business, or related experience required
- Ability to type 40 words per minute required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong listening skills required
- Decision-making ability required
- Telephone and customer service skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Medical background preferred
- Familiarity with ACD telephone systems and practices preferred
Wednesday, November 22, 2023