Welder/Pipefitter - Excellent Pay & Benefits
$18.00 to $22.00
We are seeking a skilled welder and Pipefitter to join our construction and installation team.
• Assist in installing above and underground petroleum storage tanks, piping, pumps, hoists,
lifts and other petroleum and lubrication related equipment.
• Measure, layout, hang, thread pipe, solder/braze pipe and set mechanical equipment.
• Operate various power tools, skid loaders, air compressors, forklifts, excavators and other
related tools and equipment in performing described duties
• Occasional travel to out of town job sites and working outdoors
• Minimum 1-year experience in a general construction, plumbing, mechanical or
underground utility related field
• Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications, and other project documents
• 1-year recent experience with welding, fabricating and pipefitting preferred
• Arc, mig and tig welding experience with various materials, preferably AWS certified
• Be at least 18 years of age
• High school or GED level education preferred
• A valid driver’s license is required
• Ability to perform manual construction work and equipment operations
• Able to pass background check and drug screening
• Follow safety procedures diligently
• This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday, occasional overnight and out of town travel required
Our Compensation Package Includes:
• Competitive Salary, Sign-On and Annual Bonus Opportunity
• Paid Training and Continuing Education
• Construction Vehicle Provided
• Clothing and Cell Phone Allowance
• 401K with company match
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off (After 3 Months) and Holidays (Starting Immediately)
Please call 402-488-1800 to schedule your interview.