Heartland Staffing Solutions
- Lincoln, NE
We are now hiring workers who will specialize in underground site utility construction including installation of water, storm, sanitary and associated work. Our teams place pipe in and out of ditches—positioning, joining, aligning and sealing pipe.
AS AN UNDERGROUND LABORER, you will:
- Have relevant experience with underground utility work, pipe laying, and basic heavy equipment operations knowledge and skill
- Perform physical labor, including (but not limited to) placing pipe in and out of ditches
- Position, join, align and seal pipe for water, sanitary sewer, storm drains, etc.
- Mix, smooth and finish concrete on occasion
- Work with compounds and spray materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, etc.
- Work year-round, 40-60 hours/week during peak season
- Work outdoors in an uncontrolled climate in all types of weather
- Measure distances, level earth to fine grade specifications
- Generally work Monday – Friday, weekends only when necessary
- Seasonal snow removal
- Receive on-the-job training
- Need to travel on occasion
- Good driving record a must.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification/division. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Employees may be required to perform additional job tasks as needed.
NOW HIRING QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHO:
- Have experience in underground utility and pipe laying
- Can successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen
- Meet our qualifications of a motor vehicle record review
WE OFFER A COMPLETE BENEFIT PACKAGE!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Wednesday, November 22, 2023