Metal Material Handler
Heartland Staffing Solutions
- Lincoln, NE
We are currently searching for a Material Handler to join our growing team!
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, takes personal pride in their work, and is safety conscious. Potential Team Members must be focused at delivering consistent, high quality services at all times.
As the Material Handler, you are responsible for being able to locate and safely pull material, measure and cut work orders to custom specs.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position
Qualifications and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and verbal
- Strong detail orientation and understanding of safe work processes and procedures
- Ability to learn, identify, and measure different metals
- Strong customer service, both internal and external
- Ability to process material from custom work orders as directed
- Ability to be an effective team member and take direction in a fast paced environment
- Must be physically able to safely perform walking, standing, reaching, stooping, kneeling or crouching and lifting up to 50 pounds, and on occasion force may be exerted to 100 pounds with lifting devices
- Vision correction to 20/20 is required
- Adequate hearing is necessary along with the ability to speak loud enough to be heard in the manufacturing environment
- Forklift experience, sitting and standing
- Basic math skills
- Tape measure
- Clear hand writing
- Basic computer skills
- Metal and machinery knowledge helpful
- Must be comfortable communicating on hand held radio
Please submit your resume - please only apply if you are experienced in the above skills. Thank you!
Tuesday, March 24, 2020