Heartland Staffing Solutions
- Lincoln, NE
- Repair or replace defective parts.
- Align and test equipment, and make any necessary adjustments.
- Ability to adapt and custom fabricate on the fly.
- Troubleshoot and track conveyor belts to facility specifications.
- Fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances.
- Aid in the operation of rigging equipment and dollies to place heavy machinery and parts.
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures.
- Accountable for the quality and quantity of the finished product.
- Creating and maintaining a working team environment.
- Responsible for safety, quality, and production with limited supervision.
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole number, common fractions, and decimals
- Use required measuring devices such as tape measure, square, weld gauge, etc. to accurately check and document part quality
- TIG welding aluminum & stainless steel is a plus
$18.00 to $20.00 DOE
Job Type: Full-time
Tuesday, February 11, 2020