Marketing Manager – Make an Impact with Your Agriculture & Marketing Skills
Hire Education Consulting Group
- Midland, TX, United States
Bring your marketing expertise and passion for the agriculture industry to a growing company that is revolutionizing the agricultural industry!
Looking for a mix of market research, working to support a sales team and working with an international parent company to support company growth? If you are creative, driven by impact, and ready to launch dynamic marketing campaigns to promote an innovative company, this may be your perfect fit.
Marketing Manager - Your Job Duties
As the Marketing Manager, you will help Symborg expand market and brand presence through a combination of research, strategy and hands-on implementation.
- Develop and monitor USA marketing budget, reporting information to international marketing team.
- Research competitors and market information for use and consideration in company marketing and sales strategies, including pricing, packaging and messaging, sharing findings with international marketing team for incorporation into marketing strategy.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and participate in project development and marketing and messaging for the launch of new products.
- Provide local market vision and inputs to help to build on product messaging. Understanding product selling points, identifying, and filling product gaps.
- Work with Area Sales Manager team across the USA on messaging and product positioning, providing marketing resources, PowerPoint presentations and other resources as needed, and articulating the product value proposition and company messaging.
- Gather feedback on product messaging from Area Sales Managers and customers to ensure product messaging is aligned, providing this information to international marketing team.
- Prepare and present presentations including public speaking and writing articles, content for website, press releases and case studies.
- Work with Senior Management Team to identify potential trade shows, industry events, associations and industry publications for attendance, sponsorship or other involvement.
- Identify messaging needs across company platforms including online educational database (Symborg Academy), company intranet, company websites and sales brochures, partnering with international parent company resources to request or create content.
- Maintain constant contact with third-party public relations (PR) and communication firms, managing their activity and working with the company regarding communications.
Marketing Manager – Requirements, Skills & Prior Experience
- 4-year degree in Agricultural Sciences, Soil Sciences, Microbiology, or related
- Deep agronomic knowledge including plant nutrition, crop production, plant physiology, microbiology
- Experience and comfort with public speaking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (including providing work sample(s) of content you have created)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite including MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to conduct market research – gathering relevant data, analyzing for trends
- Ability and desire to travel as needed (estimated 25%-35%)
Marketing Manager – Desired, Not Required Skills & Prior Experience
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Prior experience working with social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook and others
- Prior experience in a marketing role or product management in agriculture
- Prior experience with graphics and editing softwares (ie: Adobe Spark, Photoshop)
- Experience using software including MS Dynamics, CRM platforms and graphics programs
You will work from your home office. You will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, located in Spain. This position requires travel to visit customers, stakeholders and trade shows.
We are pleased to offer you a competitive salary, bonus, laptop computer, technology stipend, medical, dental and vision insurance options, and a 401k retirement plan with a company matching contribution.
Friday, January 15, 2021
DOE + Bonus