Agriculture Field Support Advisor / Technical Advisor (Mid-South Region)
Hire Education Consulting Group
- Lubbock, TX, United States
Innovative Bio Agriculture Company
Are you ready to join a growing company that is revolutionizing the agricultural industry? Looking for the opportunity to be a part of an innovative, scientific, biotech for an agriculture company making an impact on local growers, farmers and distributors?
If you are an agronomy expert that loves solving problems with innovation and enjoys educating others, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
You will be changing the world applying your skills educating customers about revolutionary bio-agricultural products, product trials and working in tandem with a world-class sales team. Sound like fun? Read on.
Your sales territory will cover our Mid-South region including Texas, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Oklahoma and New Mexico. You will be based from your home office when you are not visiting farmers and growers out in the field.
Agriculture Field Support Advisor – Job Duties
- Work with Region Manager to set annual trialing and technical support goals for your region.
- Schedule and perform field trials with grower and farmer customers and distributors to showcase the products and educate customers about product benefits.
- In conjunction with the sales team, utilize CRM to track leads.
- Validate and monitor products in the field with proof of concept trials.
- Perform product and technical presentations in current and new territories to open new markets.
- Provide ongoing technical support, product trainings and technical field visits with Area Sales Managers and customers.
- Represent the Company at seminars, trade shows, conferences, technical crop events and grower meetings.
- Create and report trial information including data collected and results from product trials.
- Work with other Symborg technical experts in sharing trial and product knowledge to develop and create procedures and protocols for our product trials.
- Work closely with R&D and Production departments on new products and modifications to exciting products.
Agriculture Field Support Advisor – Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive background in the agronomy field and/or previous work experience as an agronomist, field technician, distribution technician or sales that has the aptitude to use subject matter expertise in a functional role.
- Aptitude to understand complex research, biotechnology concepts and scientific results.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products and sales software tools.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Heavy travel in the region is required.
Agriculture Field Support Advisor – Desired, Not Required
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture/horticulture, crop science, soil science, or equivalent degree.
- Bilingual in Spanish (strongly desired)
This position requires travel (estimated 70%) and is based from your home.
This position reports directly to the Midsouth Region Manager. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, bonus incentive compensation, a company car (personal use permitted), iPad, technology stipend, medical, dental and vision insurance coverage options and an annual retirement contribution.
This position requires successful completion of a background investigation and drug screening prior to hire.
We are expanding our established international operations into the United States and seeking top sales leaders to join our team. Come be a part of an extraordinary biotechnology company that is changing the agricultural industry.
Thursday, October 15, 2020