Sales Representative (Roofing)
Hire Education Consulting Group
- San Jose, CA
If you are a construction industry professional with sales experience and knowledge of construction or roofing materials, we want to talk with YOU!
Are you ready to make a change out of a Project Manager or Estimator role and into a position with more flexibility and unlimited earnings potential? This could be the role you have been waiting for.
We are seeking a Sales Representative with construction industry knowledge to join our team.
Sales Representative – What You’ll Do
- Perform efforts that generate new customer leads and identify new opportunities.
- Follow up on existing customer leads obtained by owners or third-party referrals
- Participate in client acquisition and client retention activities and represent the company brand including activities outside of the office or outside of normal office hours (ie: sports games, company events.)
- Maintain the company sales CRM system including ensuring data is valuable, consistent, and accurately recorded.
- Identify needs in the sales process (ie: sales collateral) that would enhance the sales process.
A successful Sales Representative in this role is someone who generates a consistent positive impact to the company revenue through effective management and sales monitoring activities.
Sales Representative – Requirements
- High level of organization
- Energetic, forward-facing personality – you enjoy meeting with customers
- Ability to operate effectively in a construction environment and interact positively with our field team
- Prior experience working in the construction industry - deep knowledge of roofing materials
- Ability to enter data into CRM system
You will receive comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and competitive time off. You will also be provided with a company vehicle.
Compensation DOE, including large incentive compensation component (paid quarterly) for sales performance and meeting key performance metrics.
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
DOE + Unlimited Commissions