Area Sales Manager for a growing BioAg Company
Hire Education Consulting Group
- Greenville, MI, United States
Make an impact selling revolutionary bio-ag products that help farmers!
- Represent a revolutionary product that is changing the agriculture industry
- Work with a growing company that is doing big things
- Bring cutting-edge solutions to your network and beyond
- Unleash your skills in a company with limitless potential (in earnings and growth)
- Help overcome the challenge of sustainability
Our company helps farmers maximize their crop yield with minimum resources and without risks to human, animal, and environmental health. We focus our activity on the development of innovative technology, backed by experience and success in the international arena. With us, you are part of a team leading the future with sustainable bio-agricultural products. We are a team of passionate, ambitious professionals growing the company footprint and making a difference across the United States.
If you are a sales professional dedicated to helping your area’s farmers, growers and distributors elevate their business by providing innovative biological agricultural solutions, we want you on our team!
Your sales territory will cover the Midsouth region states of Arkansas and Mississippi.
Area Sales Manager – Job Duties
As Area Sales Manager you will serve as a dedicated resource, helping the company achieve product placement and sales goals with growers, farmers, and distributors. Much of your job will be traveling to customer locations to manage, advise and assure quality of field trials, product application, and client satisfaction (mostly local, some overnight travel).
- Work with the Region Manager to set annual sales and gross profit goals for your area
- Build and maintain effective relationships with local distributors, their field reps, and customers
- Cover defined geographic area with permanent field presence
- Plan marketing actions by which distributors achieve their targets
- Identify and enhance relations with the technical staff of our customers
- Seek and document customer feedback on product quality, effectiveness, pricing, etc. to share with Region Manager and Technical Advisor
- Update CRM system regularly and accurately, including tracking and monitoring sales activities to achieve sales goals
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to distributors and customers in a timely and professional manner
- Conduct and bring to conclusion field trials for customers with varied targeted crops to validate use of our products
- Attend seminars, trade shows, conferences, technical crop events, and grower meetings to strengthen business development
- Collaborate with nationwide Area Sales Manager team to share best practices that enhance sales process and product placement
- Supervise, communicate, and manage incidents related to our products
- Work closely with our R&D and production departments to discuss new products, as well as modifications to existing products
A successful Area Sales Manager is performance-driven, and builds credibility with growers, farmers, and distributors to add value to the business. Additionally, a successful Sales Manager desires to make an impact, and is eager to share innovation and quality customer experience.
Area Sales Manager – Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in sales within a territory, multiple states, or regions
- Experience with sales objective, goals, and commission structures
- Knowledge of plant nutrition, crop production, plants physiology, and biochemistry
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products and CRM / sales software tools
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability and desire to travel within your sales region
Area Sales Manager – Desired, Not Required
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture/horticulture, crop science, soil science, or equivalent degree
- Prior experience in an agricultural products field representative role
- Knowledge of local agricultural practices
- Ability to communicate conversationally in Spanish
This position requires travel to customers and distributors throughout your region.
This position reports directly to the Midsouth Region Manager.
We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, commission incentive compensation, a company vehicle (personal use permitted), iPad, technology stipend, medical, dental and vision insurance coverage options and an annual retirement contribution.
We are a zero-tolerance employer. You must successfully pass a drug screening prior to beginning employment.
We are expanding our established international operations into the United States and seeking top sales professionals to join our team. Come be a part of an extraordinary biotechnology company that is changing the agricultural industry.
Thursday, October 15, 2020