Sheet Metal Manager / (GM)
Hire Education Consulting Group
- San Jose, CA
Bring your sheet metal fabrication expertise and your entrepreneurial chops. This is YOUR opportunity to help us open and manage a brand new sheet metal shop.
In this role as the Sheet Metal Shop Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of setting up and running the shop, including:
- Assisting with opening a new Sheet Metal Shop, including identifying and purchasing equipment
- Assisting with hiring a team for the new Sheet Metal Shop
- Create the initial product line up, with input from Ownership
- Establish and maintain product cost and pricing
- Oversee sheet metal fabrication, including quality control
- Managing the team
- Maintaining exceptional customer service
- Participating in management meetings, reporting status of Sheet Metal Shop operations to Ownership
Sheet Metal Shop Manager – Requirements For the Role
- Desire to be a part of company growth and opening a new shop. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility.
- Excellent knowledge of construction materials, specifically with respect to Architectural Sheet Metal (stainless steel, bonderized, copper, tin, aluminum sheets, corrugated sheets, etc.)
- Manufacturing of architectural sheet metal (various flashings, Z-bar, saddles, door pans, headers, louvers, chimney caps, etc.)
- Ability to utilize and navigate a computer / basic computer skills.
- Prior experience managing a team (desired not required.)
This role requires successful completion of a background investigation prior to the start date.
This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
Compensation DOE. You will also receive comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and competitive time off.
Monday, April 12, 2021