Social Media & Outreach Coordinator
Hire Education Consulting Group
- Roseville, CA
Excited at the opportunity to work with a thriving, stable and rapidly growing SaaS start-up? Here is your opportunity, here in the Sacramento area!
Notifii is seeking a Social Media & Outreach Coordinator to add to our growing team. This is a newly created role as a result of company growth.
Social Media & Outreach Coordinator - Job Duties:
You will be responsible for all of the Company’s social media efforts, as well as interacting with customers, with the intent to help expand the Company footprint:
- Generate and post social media content for the Company across social media platforms, collaborating with the team for content creation
- Adherence to brand guidelines & toolkit
- Gather customer success stories for use in social media campaign
- Content creation, idea gathering, writing and formatting blog posts on WordPress
- Scheduling social media posts and creating layouts for email campaigns
- Connecting with existing clientele to identify potential for marketing, sales, or feature development
- Customer outreach and support including assisting with any overflow customer support activities via inbound call/email and chat.
- Logging and managing customer facing activities in CRM
A successful Social Media & Outreach Coordinator is someone independent with entrepreneurial grit who can successfully juggle many tasks and make a meaningful marketing contribution as part of a small but fierce team.
Social Media & Outreach Coordinator – Required Skills, Experience & Character:
- Ability to work independently with limited direction, oversight and training – we are a fast-paced start up!
- Prior experience generating social media content across platforms including Facebook, Instagram
- Experience posting, scheduling, and monitoring coordinated, effective, and engaging social media posts and managing corporate/fan social media accounts
- Effective copywriting skills for websites, landing pages, email campaigns, funnel campaigns, social media posts, articles, products and all assets and marketing campaigns we generate
- Friendly demeanor – you are someone who enjoys interacting with customers and providing them a top-tier experience
Social Media & Outreach Coordinator – Desired, Not Required:
- Prior experience working in a small company or start-up environment
- Experience with WordPress software, Mailchimp or other outbound marketing tools, and Canva software
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related
You will be provided with a comprehensive benefits package including 100% employer sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance for yourself with a variety of coverage choices and accrue paid time off. You will also be provided with a company laptop. This position provides the opportunity for long-term growth into a Manager role.
Response to COVID-19:
We are committed to the safety of our team members and the community. This position will not be a work-in office position until we are safe to return to in-office work, which will be located in the Sacramento-area in Roseville CA.
Friday, July 31, 2020