Business Administrative Coordinator - Innovative Bio Agriculture Company
Hire Education Consulting Group
- São Paulo, Brazil
São Paulo Brazil
We are growing and adding a Business Administrative Coordinator to the team!
- Bring your entrepreneurial spirit and administrative and organizational skills to the team.
- Establish yourself as a foundational team member with a rapidly growing company.
- Work with cutting-edge biological products including crop protection chemicals, fertilizers, inoculants and bio-stimulants.
- Join a world-class team with global partnerships and a mission of sustainability.
Business Administrative Coordinator – Job Duties
As the Administrative Coordinator, you serve an integral role between Brazil and the parent company in Spain for business integration and establishing procedures. You will support a variety of tasks related to regulatory, Human Resources, R&D, supply chain and marketing.
- Perform office management duties including ordering office supplies and maintaining office supply inventory, organize meetings, assist with completing and filing documents, obtaining signatures and keeping the team organized
- Work directly with the various departments at the parent company in Spain, to understand the processes in place in Spain, documenting the process and assisting with adapting the process for implementation in Symborg Brazil
- Assist global Human Capital with recruitment, hiring and benefits including documentation
- Support General Manager to stablish and integrate process with supply chain, finance, marketing, sales, regulatory and bridging all departments
Business Administrative Coordinator – Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working with a global or multi-national company in a similar operational role
- Ability to understand complex scenarios, creativity, flexibility, goal-setting and analytical thinking.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills and a “can do” attitude to find solutions.
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Teams, Outlook)
- Able to clearly communicate, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently with a great attention to detail
- Degree in business administrative, finance, or crop protection
- Bilingual – Portuguese and Spanish. (English also desired, not required)
This position reports directly to the General Manager Brazil and is located in office full-time.
You will be provided a competitive salary, incentive compensation, technology equipment, health insurance options, lunch ticket and a retirement plan.
Wednesday, January 13, 2021