Sales Representative (Construction Materials)
Hire Education Consulting Group
- San Jose, CA
Join a company that feels like family. A strong team with low turnover and a cohesive, friendly environment where you can be successful and enjoy your job every day.
Added bonus? A majority of the sales leads are pre-qualified and provided to you.
IQV is seeking a Sales Representative (Construction Materials) to join our growing team and help continue to expand our footprint in the San Jose area.
Construction Sales Representative – What You’ll Do
You will help the company grow and obtain new customers through follow-up of pre-qualified leads as well as pursuit of leads you identify. You will be responsible for managing all leads in the CRM system.
- Review pre-qualified leads assigned to you in the sales CRM system, and take actions to pursue the customer including calling, follow up and scheduling site visit, as appropriate.
- Explore provided leads to qualify the lead and investigate scope of work (ie: repair, re-roof, maintenance).
- Identify potential new leads and customers by leveraging your existing relationships and applying creative strategies to identify new leads.
- Manage sales CRM system by updating any new information pertaining to the status of the sale.
- Work with marketing department to seek out new opportunities.
- Participate in client acquisition and client retention activities and represent the IQV brand including activities outside of the office or outside of normal office hours (ie: sports games, company events).
After Client Acquisition
- After customer has been identified, work with estimating department to set job specific pricing and bid, supporting the Estimator regarding the estimate, mark-up and bid submission process.
- Engage with production to establish good job start up and review of specification.
- Periodically engage with customer during the duration of ongoing projects to check in.
Construction Sales Representative – Required Skills, Experience & Character
- Prior experience in roofing sales or knowledge of construction – you should have knowledge of construction products and installation
- Organized and self-accountable to follow up and ensure proper documentation in sales CRM
- Energetic, forward-facing personality – you enjoy meeting with customers
- Prior experience with Top Builder CRM a plus!
This position includes a Company truck, gas card and cell phone. You will receive comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and competitive time off.
Unlimited earnings potential! Compensation DOE, including large incentive compensation component for sales performance.
Monday, September 28, 2020