Project Manager - Architectural Manufacturing Subcontractor
Hire Education Consulting Group
- Salt Lake City, UT
Are you someone who loves to see a project go from design to execution, to installation and delivery?
Are you highly organized, love working in a fast-pace and thrive on variety? Are you interested in working with high profile clients and projects, and delivering a top notch experience for the client?
We are seeking a Project Manager to add to our growing team.
This position is an integral role to move projects forward from inception to completion and will oversee multiple projects concurrently.
If you are a project management professional looking for a fast-paced and rapidly expanding company with opportunities to grow, this could be the position for you.
Project Manager Job Duties:
- Continuous tracking and monitoring of project status to ensure projects move forward, including coordinating deliveries, managing process and providing status updates.
- Post-project bid, document all materials and products required for the performance and completion of the project, including submission of document packet to general contractor.
- Assist drafters with construction drawings for project plans.
- Responsible for the overall plan for completion and delivery of construction projects to general contractor.
- Anticipate any potential project workflow issues and proactively address / address any workflow issues on projects as they arise.
Success in this role looks like effective project workflow as well as presenting solutions and ideas. A successful Project Manager in this role is a team-oriented individual who is organized, forward-thinking and has a desire to help the company, client and team.
Project Manager Must Have:
- Solid understanding of construction / job site workflow
- Experience interpreting architectural and/or construction drawings
- Prior experience with project management, architectural drawings and/or working with general contractors
- Strong collaboration and team relations skills
- Exposure to managing project timelines and budgets
- Able to successfully work independently with limited management oversight
Project Manager Desired Not Required:
- Degree in Construction Management, architecture or years of related experience
- MS Excel skills (moderate level)
- Experience working with Bluebeam software or other drafting editing software
This position reports to the Director of Engineering and includes full benefits including 401k, medical, dental, profit sharing, vehicle allowance, cell phone allowance, and other discretionary incentives based on performance. Compensation DOE.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020