Region Manager (Georgia based)
Hire Education Consulting Group
- Statesboro, GA
Are you ready to join a growing company that is revolutionizing the agricultural industry? Looking for the opportunity to be a part of something bigger, make an impact with local growers/farmers and distributors and put your leadership skills into practice? Interested in advanced biotechnology and agricultural innovations that will change the world?
If you are an agricultural leader passionate about leading a team and bringing biological solutions to the market, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Your sales territory will cover the Southeast region of the United States including Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama.
Region Manager – Job Duties
As the Region Manager, you serve an important leadership role, helping the company achieve business and sales objectives.
Your job duties include:
- Manage your regional sales team including oversight, training and coaching, hiring, onboarding and performance management.
- Provide coaching, guidance and recommendations to Technical Advisor and Area Sales Managers on sales matters including customer relations, product feedback, using CRM and providing formal trainings and meetings to support the team, when you determine necessary.
- Ensure that the CRM system is up to date for all sales activities in your region.
- Create annual sales and expense budgets including setting the annual sales goals and monitoring the budget to actual sales and expenses, reporting performance to General Manager.
- Frequent communication and collaboration with General Manager on sales performance including strategies to increase performance and other innovative ideas you have.
- Identify and create relationships with distribution partners and growers/farmers, including making recommendations and decisions on who the best potential partners are.
- Work closely with the General Manager to manage monthly inventory levels of products for the warehouse in your region, and the specific inventory levels in each warehouse.
- Make recommendations on which trade shows, conferences and seminars to attend in your specific region. Attend trade shows, conferences, technical crop events and grower meetings and other potential business development events.
- Collaborate with the team of Region Managers throughout the United States to determine best practices and improvements for the Company.
A successful Region Manager is someone who quickly develops rapport with both end-users and the internal team. Additionally, a successful candidate in this role is someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is flexible and excited about building something, including a team!
Region Manager – Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a sales leadership role.
- Experience in the Agricultural industry including relevant network of contacts.
- Knowledge of the main crops in your sales territory.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products and CRM / sales software tools.
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and planning.
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Ability and desire to travel within your sales region.
Region Manager – Desired, Not Required
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture/horticulture, crop science, soil science, or equivalent degree.
- Prior experience in an agricultural products distribution role.
- Knowledge of plant nutrition, crop production, plants physiology and biochemistry.
- Ability to communicate conversationally in Spanish.
This position requires travel within your territory (company vehicle provided).
This position reports directly to the General Manager.
We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, commission incentive compensation, company vehicle, iPad, laptop computer, cell phone, medical insurance coverage, dental and vision insurance options, life insurance and an annual retirement contribution.
This position requires successful completion of a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening.
We are expanding our established international operations into the United States and seeking top sales leaders to join our team. Come be a part of an extraordinary biotechnology company that is changing the agricultural industry.
Friday, August 14, 2020
DOE + Bonus