Regulatory Manager for Bio Agriculture Company (Brazil)
Hire Education Consulting Group
- Sao Paulo, Brazil
Ready to change the world?
- Bring your entrepreneurial spirit and regulatory expertise to a company that is revolutionizing the agricultural industry.
- Establish yourself as a foundational team member.
- Make an impact in your community with local growers, farmers and distributors.
- Work with cutting-edge biological products including crop protection chemicals, fertilizers, inoculants and bio-stimulants.
- Join a world-class team with global partnerships and a mission of sustainability.
Regulatory Manager – Job Duties
As the Symborg Brazil Regulatory Manager, you will be responsible for assisting the company with registration and regulatory matters related to all products, including:
- Perform all regulatory duties including setting and recommending regulatory strategy for each unique product, to register and bring Symborg products to the Brazilian market
- Represent the Company with government agencies and other regulatory agencies
- Ensure product availability (state registration and registration)
- Support supply chain with facilities and distribution centers (documentation and licenses)
- Part of innovation team, be responsible for the registration strategy for new products, ensuring their sustainability through the vision of long-term regulatory impacts and development of the product recommendation for use (label, recommendations for use)
- Work directly with the General Manager, marketing and R&D in the innovation process and the Company growth
- Represent the Company brand in the community and with community and regulatory leaders
Regulatory Coordinator – Required Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in a regulatory role and working with Brazilian regulatory agencies
- Ability to understand complex scenarios, regulations and their impacts on the registration of biological products
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with others effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in crop science, soil science, chemistry, biology, agronomy or equivalent degree.
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products and sales software tools.
- Fluent in speaking English and Portuguese
- Ability to work independently with a great attention to detail
This position reports directly to the General Manager Brazil. We are pleased to offer a competitive salary, incentive compensation, technology equipment and technology stipend, health insurance options, lunch ticket and a retirement plan.
This position requires successful completion of a background investigation prior to hire.
Thursday, October 15, 2020