Project Manager – Construction
Hire Education Consulting Group
- San Jose, CA
Join a company that feels like family. A strong team with low turnover and a good team, approachable ownership that gets to know YOU and is involved in day-to-day operations.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our growing team. (Added bonus: Incentive compensation bonuses related to job performance!)
Project Manager - Your Job Duties:
You will manage multifamily repair and renovation construction projects from start of contract to completion of the project.
- Manage multiple construction and roofing projects, ensuring that each project is on time and on budget including preparing and submitting budget updates and progress reports.
- Oversee construction and give direction to the onsite Foreman or Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget including managing daily logs of the jobsites
- Provide a high level of client service by communicating often and thoroughly the project status and any updates.
- Oversee Safety considerations on the jobsite.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with supervisors, owners, contracts and design, professionals to discuss matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Facilitate communication and job progress between field and office team members.
- Coordinate inspections of projects with job foreman.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Keep frequent communication between the client, Operations Manager, and Estimator on progress, potential changes, cost and budget, and overall project status.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Requisition supplies and materials as needed to complete construction projects.
- Take actions to manage changes that are a result of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Schedule and dispatch projects/services, timely and with appropriate staff, as required to meet deadlines.
Project Manager – Requirements
- Prior Project Management experience in a construction role
- Knowledge of plans, specs, building codes and ability to read construction plans
- Ability to manage a crew
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Project and Office Suite
- Knowledge of trim, siding, decay, refurb construction work a plus
Bring your crew with you!
The position includes use of company vehicle. You will also receive comprehensive medical benefits, 401k and competitive time off.
Compensation DOE. Includes opportunity for incentive compensation based on job performance. Share in the job profits!
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
DOE + Bonus