Head of Implementation Services
Hire Education Consulting Group
- Denver, CO, United States
Bring your leadership and process improvement acumen to a growing company where you can be a foundational team member and serve a mission-critical role.
We are seeking a leader to become our Head of Implementation. Join our work family and oversee our Implementation Services department.
Added bonus: Bring your community engagement! We are committed to the communities we work and play in, through our InfiniCares program which provides both financial support and coding classes for youth.
Head of Implementation – Your Opportunity
As Head of Implementation, you will serve as the main point of contact for all new custom enterprise customers implementation efforts and oversee the Implementation Services department, including:
- Oversee the Implementation team including mentoring, training, hiring and development (in a remote environment).
- Oversee all responsibilities related to implementation, platform activation and delivery of professional services for customers.
- Identify, recommend, and/or develop tools and solutions to automate integrations, workflow and configuration for enterprise clients.
- Manage the coordination of integration, configuration and activation of company solutions directly with customers.
- Provide strategic direction to the Implementation Services department including monitoring key metrics and KPIs (you need to develop them first).
- Establish a rigorous implementation methodology for deployments, including requirements scoping and project planning, end to end testing, and product configuration.
- Develop, implement and oversee processes and procedures within the department including continuous improvement initiatives, enhancing existing services, tools and documentation.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.
- Manage the performance and delivery of the team.
- Support the commercialization of 3rd party solutions and services.
- Serve as a senior escalation point for clients as needed for issues related to implementation, product configuration and/or program set up.
Head of Implementation – What You’ll Need (Required Skills, Experience & Personality Fit)
- Prior experience with enterprise implementation and/or solution deployment for a software as a service (SaaS) or payment services company
- Prior management experience or experience serving as a team leader (ideally leading teams supporting enterprise-level customers)
- Innovative and self-directed – you enjoy providing input that will change the shape of our software
- Flexibility – you are joining an early-stage company
Head of Implementation – Added Pluses (Not Required)
- Experience with payment processing and large enterprise client environments / FinTech experience
Compensation DOE. You will receive comprehensive benefits, generous paid time off, 401(k) with company match and additional incentives.
Location Flexible. You can work out of the office or remotely from home.
This role is as result of company growth.
More perks (for Denver in-office): Bring your dog to the office (and not because you are working 24/7 – our team works an average of 45 hours of week which you can work on your schedule and from the location of your choosing).
Sunday, May 2, 2021
$150,000 - $170,000 DOE