Hire Life Recruiting and Consulting
- New York, NY
IT Security - Penetration Tester
If interested please apply via link below:
Our client company is a top-tier global Information Technology Solutions provider. They have been rated as one of the Best Places to Work by Fortune for over 10 years. Our client is expanding the IT Security practice and adding Security Product Penetration Testers in major East Coast and Midwest offices.
This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to build and grow IT Security skills, and/or lead teams doing same, research and identify customer security vulnerabilities and prepare client analysis and documentation, evaluate client applications, products, and advise on how to develop and deploy secure solutions, whether in the cloud, mobile frameworks, operating systems or embedded devices, and more. Great opportunity to work with industry leaders and cutting edge technologies. Be part of a great team of IT security professionals! The Firm offers Great compensation and terrific benefits all while you’ll have the opportunity to be mentored by a wide group of professionals in IT security while you advance on the Firm’s Executive-Career track.
Until travel restrictions lift, interviews are conducted virtually and work from home/Remote. After COVID, travel up to Mondays-Thursdays when on client assignments.
- 2 - 5+ years of software development experience with 1 or more: C# / .NET, Java, C++, Python, any embedded work
- 2 - 5+ years of experience with security design, implementation and/or assessment
- Ideally candidates will have an understanding of 1 or more areas of advanced security such as cryptography, application security, hardware security, kernel hacking and reverse engineering
- Working with and delivery to internal and/or external customers/clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently or limited direction
- Some experience leading a small team a Plus
- Some experience delivering work products on a schedule/on time and budget
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Computer Science, etc.
- COVID restrictions are in place and employees are Working Rrom Home until COVID restrictions are lifted. After restrictions are lifted and its safe to travel, travel of up to 25-40% and Work From Home when not at clients!
- Experience with vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure a Plus
- Prior experience working with clients in a technology solution provider environment a PLUS
- Some experience with open-source projects a Plus
- Some experience speaking at relevant professional event a Plus
- Team lead experience a plus; required for manager level
- Master’s degree in related field a Plus
- Client Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Candidates can be considered who have US work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa in the United States
Wednesday, July 21, 2021