- Hermosa Beach, CA, United States
We are hiring a Marketing Analyst for our client, a nationwide e-commerce company located in Hermosa Beach, California. The role is currently remote, but they plan to return to the office in the upcoming months.
In this role, you will be focused on using data to help shape strategy around the acquisition and retention of high-quality customers. You will be responsible for improving overall online and digital marketing experiences by developing data-driven, scalable strategy recommendations and partnering with cross-functional teams and leadership to assist with execution, reporting, and ongoing optimizations across the business.
The ideal candidate is an analytical and strategic thinker with high attention to detail, but also has an ability to think creatively (attention to visuals, ability to write copy, etc). This person should also possess foundational knowledge in analytics, familiarity with eCommerce and digital marketing strategy, and a strong desire to yield impactful performance-oriented results.
- Act as a strategic thinker and optimize digital marketing and eCommerce strategies across performance-oriented channels including the website, Facebook, PPC, Criteo, email, etc.
- Partner with leadership and agencies in working towards defined ROI goals with a focus on maximizing overall CLV, increasing repeat purchases, and driving overall topline growth.
- Partner with leadership and agencies to analyze testing and optimization results, identify top opportunities and assist the eCommerce Coordinator with prioritization and implementation efforts.
- Take ownership of the numbers across website performance - be the first line of defense in identifying and reading shifts in performance trends and work with leadership to develop impactful strategies and solutions.
- Partner with the data team and leadership to develop consistent processes, dashboards, and performance trackers across the CSO business to improve reporting/data integrity, drive accountability and maximize overall business success.
- Get hands-on with large data sets - build models to analyze trends, identify key customer segments, and develop strategic recommendations with the goal of always improving the customer experience and website performance.
- Partner with leadership to define pricing and promotional strategy and work with eCommerce coordinator to implement and execute.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external teams including, Marketing and eCommerce, Customer Service, and relevant agencies to gather, leverage, and communicate consumer insights across all areas and touchpoints of the business.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a quantitative role with an understanding of tracking and analyzing marketing data and trends, creating data reports, and providing scalable strategic marketing campaigns and website recommendations based on such.
- Experience building out dashboards to track business trends and KPI performance using tools like Google Analytics, Excel, etc.
- General understanding of eCommerce and Digital Marketing spaces
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, and reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to think independently, but also able to lead and motivate others toward a goal
- Ability to effectively establish and communicate. objectives and performance results across cross-functional teams and key stakeholders.
Thursday, February 11, 2021