Full Stack Software Engineer
- Irvine, CA
We are currently recruiting a Full Stack Software Engineer for a full-time position with our client, a leading advertising technology company. They are currently remote due to COVID-19. The role will be based in Irvine, CA long term.
In this role, you will develop new features and maintain existing UI for a major enterprise wide platform. This client is constantly evaluating the latest and greatest technologies and you must be comfortable learning new languages as they come up.
- Designing and developing both the front end and back end using a variety of technologies.
- Write complex SQL queries.
- Work closely with the team to test, debug and deploy applications.
- Must have Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience with Java, C# or other OOP language.
- Strong understanding of SQL
- Experience deploying applications in the cloud, either AWS or GCP
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Other technologies that are preferred but not required: GoLang, Docker, Kubernetes, NoSQL
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. This is a W2 position. STEM OPT visas must have at least 18 months remaining.
Tuesday, November 10, 2020