CRM Marketing Manager
- Bolingbrook, IL
We are hiring a CRM Marketing Manager to provide data-driven insights towards customer life-cycle marketing efforts. Our client is a nationwide apparel distribution company with headquarters in the Chicago suburbs.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, creative critical thinker who loves numbers and is experienced in customer life-cycle marketing. A team player who is an excellent communicator and a quick learner.
In this role, you will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. This is a high growth, high visibility position that reports to the Director of Ecommerce, and offers a lot of opportunity for a resourceful, motivated individual.
In this role you will:
- Provide data-driven recommendations for the marketing strategy by analyzing customer metrics from email, advertising, and sampling initiatives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer journey and churn behaviors by exploring large datasets; implement strategies to maximize customer retention and increase the share of wallet.
- Develop new segmentation and targeting strategies based on customer data and business needs. Develop customer-facing tests to maximize customer engagement and lifetime value.
- Maintain proficiency with the OMS and CRM for all analysis and reporting.
- Leverage historical data to build out targeted audiences for sampling, mailing, email, and advertising campaigns.
- Leverage the Marketing CRM to accelerate the business by providing deeper insights into prospect and customer behaviors.
- Support customer lifecycle campaigns with data-driven insights for new customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
- Increase the marketing team’s use of data and set a high bar for analytics across the department.
- Create dashboards and automate reports to support the Marketing team with data-driven decisions.
- Assist the marketing team in pulling reports and insights for various marketing campaigns and presentations.
- Work closely with the Director of Ecommerce to support all digital marketing efforts.
- Understand key customer segments, uncovering opportunities within the data, and working with the team to develop action plans to activate and impact KPIs.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- 2-3 years of professional experience as a CRM Analyst or Marketing Analyst
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar
- Understand how to interpret data within an existing CRM dashboard and ESP (Listrak, etc)
- A proven track record of initiating and delivering actionable analyses/recommendations in order to drive business impact
- Excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical) and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Deep knowledge of Excel
- SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools a plus
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings
- Ability to work autonomously
Please note our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship.
Tuesday, November 10, 2020