Software Engineer (Go/Java)
- Los Angeles, CA
We are currently recruiting a Software Engineer for a full time position with our client, a leading advertising technology company. They have offices in Los Angeles (Playa Vista) and Orange County.
In this role you will develop new features and maintain existing applications in Java and Go. This client is constantly evaluating the latest and greatest technologies and you must be comfortable learning new languages as they come up.
- Develop new features for a low latency, highly scalable advertising application.
- Help design an application that can process millions of requests per second.
- Work with leading edge machine learning algorithms.
- Create a state of the art architecture using Java and Go.
- Maintain existing applications, ensuring constant improvement and frequent testing.
- Develop detailed design specifications
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with Java, J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss, and JDBC
- 1+ years of experience with Go/Golang is preferred.
- Strong knowledge in SQL database, SQL
- Experience performing requirements gathering, analysis and specification
- Expert at effectively identifying and resolving project issues in a timely manner
- Strong organizational abilities, communication, and teamwork
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and migrating to the latest development technologies
Location: Los Angeles or Irvine, California
Must be a US Citizen, Green Card Holder, or with a STEM OPT visa that is valid for 12-18 months.
If you are a California resident applying for a job, you consent to our
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Monday, November 9, 2020