Customer Service Representative
- Hermosa Beach, CA
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative for our client, an e-commerce company located in Hermosa Beach, California.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, reliable, efficient, and has strong office skills. We are looking for hard-working, friendly, and energetic individuals who can learn fast and show strong attention to detail. Having a positive attitude and excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. You should also be interested in being an integral part of a growing company as we are only looking for people who want to stay long-term.
- Be available M-F, 8:00 am-5 pm, to work in Hermosa Beach. During COVID-19 closures this position will be remote. Applicants must have access to reliable wifi and have a dedicated workspace from which they can take calls and perform necessary tasks.
- Be the primary liaison for our customers, interacting with them by phone, email, and online chat. Answer any questions that customers have about products or orders. Offer product recommendations. Process orders for customers. Work through any post-sale issues. All-in-all ensures that every customer feels valued and that they have gotten their questions answered or issues resolved. Whatever it takes to make the customer happy!
- Help meet sales goals by providing customers with an informative and fun shopping experience.
- Be a brand steward. Represent the brand and products to the world.
- Improve the overall customer experience. There is always something we can do to make the customer experience better, and we want you to help come up with ways to do that and execute on those ideas.
- 3+ years of customer service experience.
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Comfortable working on the phones for 8 hours a day managing customer issues.
- Experience working with a CRM and learning different computer systems.
- Previous experience with Ecommerce is highly preferred, including other marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Walmart)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- To be resourceful in solving problems and empathetic to customer needs. Ability to quickly identify the issue, establish trust, and solve a customer's problem.
Friday, February 12, 2021