- Hermosa Beach, CA
We are hiring an Ecommerce Coordinator for our client, an e-commerce company located in Hermosa Beach, CA. The company is currently working remote due to COVID, but once back in the office you will enjoy views of the beach and the pier.
In this role, you will serve as a liaison between internal partners on the Marketing, Customer Support teams, as well as external partners including; media, graphic design, and website optimization teams. This role will support all routine communication within the Ecommerce and Marketing teams as well as cross-functional teams, executing high-level day-to-day service and optimizations.
- Ensure the website and marketing channels are prepared to support marketing campaigns through tasks such as creative asset coordination for all digital marketing channels, assistance writing campaign briefs, site audit support, execution of onsite merchandising updates, and the management inventory for priority products.
- Assist in executing seasonal merchandising updates with products on the website, including image optimization, Custom Category/ PLP creations, homepage updates, inventory management, merchandising storytelling, promo execution, etc.
- Manage promotional execution including developing and maintaining a promotional calendar and tracker, promotional reporting, onsite execution, and promo code creation and coordinating marketing initiatives to support the promotions.
- Develop and maintain a marketing campaign tracker and ensure all cross-functional teams meet required deadlines to support campaigns.
- Implement onsite solutions as identified by the Customer Service Representatives and Marketing Analyst that will improve customer experience.
- Assist with the creation of all marketing/promotional creative assets with the graphic design team and coordinate with designers to ensure all timelines of Ecommerce creative assets are met.
- Partner with internal teams to develop digital marketing initiatives and coordinate execution with external agencies on marketing and promotions
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop and execute onsite personalization strategies based on data-backed recommendations.
- Coordinate with the IT department to monitor the progress of all web-related tasks.
- 2 years of experience in the Ecommerce industry.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field is highly preferred.
- Experience in website management, site merchandising, digital marketing, and customer experience enhancement is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint. Photoshop will be a plus.
- High level of interaction with data and excel spreadsheets (knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus)
- Experience with SEO or organic search is a plus
Friday, February 12, 2021