- Irvine, CA
We are currently recruiting a Data Engineer for a full time position with our client, a leading advertising technology company. The company is located in Irvine, CA, but is currently remote due to COVID-19.
In this role you will work on the design and development of big data systems, that are processing billions of transactions in real-time. You will have the opportunity to work with advanced machine learning techniques, and the latest in big data technology.
- Perform ETL using a variety of tool and technologies
- Perform data analysis using SQL and Excel
- Analyze and solve complex data issues
- Improve the existing ETL process
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of scripting experience with Python or Bash
- 2+ years of ETL experience
- Experience supporting Java/J2EE applications from a data perspective
- Experience performing requirements gathering
- Strong organizational, communication, and teamwork skills
Monday, November 9, 2020