Leadership, Culture & Change Strategy Senior Manager
- St. Louis, mo
Leadership, Culture & Change Strategy Senior Manager-North America
Do you want to co-create the workforce of the future? Do you make decisions based on insights? With the tools and roadmaps to do your best work you create digital experiences your clients will love. You will teach companies how to grow great, forward-thinking leaders. The approach with a great team puts you at the front of the pack for talent, HR and organizational consulting. Help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
You are the expert in transforming leadership, culture and change in complex organizations who can apply those skills to your own team. You understand how behavioral science can be applied at all levels of an organization, to advise the c-suite and transform cultural norms. You know all the different reasons why people behave the way they do and how to test your assumptions. You can pick and choose from the latest techniques and tools to help companies support their people to be their best. You’re also able to use evidence-based experimentation to create mutually reinforced systems toward an organization’s ambitions. Advising leaders and blazing a new path for culture is a given for you.
As a Senior Manager, you have proven experience to shape, lead and bring the best teams to solve complex leadership, culture and change programs to support transformational challenges.
- Lead engagement teams in using analytics to shape Leadership, Culture and Change strategies in support of transformational programs (Digital, Cloud, M&A, Enterprise and Functional)
- Work with c-suite clients to co-create roadmaps and interventions for leaders to build the future organizational culture, values and behaviors
- Work with c-suite clients to take a scientific and evidenced based approach to develop and test hypotheses to shape leadership and culture initiatives in support of transformational programs
- Lead engagement teams to diagnose business drivers and cultural/organizational dynamics and to understand the root causes of organizational issues.
- Lead teams to design and apply behavioral tools to assess organizational impacts, organizational culture, performance, engagement, and readiness for change
- Work with c-suite clients to identify required leadership/stakeholder attributes and articulate the importance effective leadership that is responsive to organizational needs
- Build credible relationships with senior stakeholders and influencing leaders to engage in cultural development as a critical component to accomplishing business outcomes
- Work with c-suite clients to design Change Management programs to support complex transformations (Digital, Cloud, M&A, Enterprise and Functional)
- Lead authentically and with a people-first mindset that fosters inclusivity and celebrates diversity. Mentor junior members of the team, providing them with experiences to continually learn and grow
- Lead and drive business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, and client presentations
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, capability development, recruiting, and whitepapers
At this time there is no travel, but the future is unknown as to how much and when travel will resume. Please expect some kind of travel in the future. 0-75% travel is possible in the future.
Here is what we are seeking for skills:
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Leadership Development
- Culture Transformation
- Transformational Change Management
- Leadership and Culture Assessments, Tools and Diagnostics
- Organization, Talent & Workforce Analytics
- Design Thinking
- Organizational Development/Effectiveness
- Architecting Value
- Minimum of 8-9 years of external or internal consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with designing and leading Leadership Development, Leadership Alignment or Culture Change programs in complex organizations
- Experience using Design Thinking to facilitate experience led approaches to shape Leadership, Culture and Change Journeys and Roadmaps
- Experience using assessments, data collection tools and platforms for analyzing leadership, cultural and change insights to shape implications and actions
It's a bonus if you have...........
- MBA or similar graduate-level degree Leadership and Organization Development
- Background in individual and/or organizational psychology, behavioral science or clinical psychology
- Strong organization and workforce analytics skills (e.g., individual and organizational assessments)
- Experience with using a scientific approach (i.e., hypothesis, test, measure, iterate) to test behavior change initiatives
- Proficiency with data visualization applications (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
Monday, August 2, 2021