Manager, Information Systmes
- Tampa, FL
Please note candidates must live in Tampa area or be wiling to relocate to the Tampa area on their own. No relocation provided.
*** Please Note- All candidates MUST have 5+ years manufacturing experience. ***
POSITION TITLE: Manager, Information Systems
Collaborating and integrating with corporate information technology leaders and strategic initiatives, this position provides Information Systems leadership for an assigned scope of information systems or business units. Participates as a member of the Information Systems leadership team, maintaining strong, productive relationships with other IS and IT team members and leaders.
This position is directly responsible for Information Systems governance, planning, prioritization, design, development, procurement, project management, implementation and maintenance and support for assigned scope. Application responsibilities may include enterprise resource planning, human resource, finance, logistics, warehouse management, Customer engagement (marketing, sales, Customer service – including e-commerce), communication and collaboration systems.
This manager is responsible for employee selection, development, engagement, appraisal, salary administration, recognition, and work standards for assigned team members function. The manager may also manage supplemental contract resources and be responsible for outsourced scopes of work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Information Systems planning, prioritization, design, development, procurement, implementation, support, business continuity and governance.
- Consult with and provide guidance to stakeholders; review, analyze, and develop cost effective and efficient solutions in line with their requirements; establish relative priorities and schedules based on their business value and in a manner that mitigates business and system risk.
- Modernize information systems platforms in keeping with best practices.
- Facilitate sound, reliable business processes and data integrity, including master data management.
- Align and rationalize regional information systems portfolio with global direction, standards, and processes.
- Actively participate as a member of the information systems leadership team, closely communicating and coordinating with various business and IT stakeholders.
- Implement PMO best practices including intake, strategic alignment, prioritization, scoping, funding, resource planning and management approval.
- Leads solicitation, evaluation and contracting for information systems and related services acquisition, implementation, maintenance and support, in concert with Legal Services and including relevant stakeholders in the assessment and selection activities.
- Develop, facilitate, and lead Information system programs and projects (scope, budgets, schedules, resources), including cross functional management and other team members.
- Responsible for employee selection, development, engagement, appraisal, salary administration, recognition, and work standards for the assigned Information Systems scope. Ensure a lean but highly capable information technology team.
- Maintain an adequate knowledge of each business unit served through active collaboration to develop and deliver technology solutions for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with all corporate policies, procedures, legal, regulatory and other applicable items.
- Maintain currency with emerging architectures, platforms, software, processes and industry strategies for assigned scope.
- Advocate for, develop and manage departmental expense and capital budgets. Manage expenditures within the constraint of the annual operating plan, as may be revised during the year.
- Ensure department goals, objectives, and values align with the company’s cultural environment and contribute to company success.
- Advance information systems governance, change management and audit accountabilities, including directly overseeing formal audits, whether internal or external.
Directly responsible for assigned analysts, developers, technicians and project managers. Leads information systems contracting activity for assigned scope.
Interfaces with all levels of management as required to perform the above duties and responsibilities. Represents Information Systems at the senior management level for many of the above functional responsibilities.
Customer Service Orientation Adaptability
Ability to Learn Teamwork
Work Standards Oral / Written Communications
Leadership Planning and Organizing
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, with ten (10) years related experience in related, and progressively more complex, assignments.
- Enterprise-level information systems leadership, including experience with application development and integration and with ERP initiatives and systems (e.g. Dynamics AX/365 going forward, SAP or Oracle).
- Experience with digital marketing, sales and Customer service solutions, including Dynamics 365 Marketing and Customer Engagement.
- Significant information systems program, portfolio and project management practices desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 applications.
- Driven to learn, apply and teach new platforms and solutions by a natural curiosity and desire to evolve and improve.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness managing multiple, concurrent activities, with competing objectives and priorities.
- Sustained performance above the acceptable level with demonstrated ability to assume greater responsibility.
Monday, November 30, 2020
120K -150K + 10% bonus + stock