Senior Business Consultant (REMOTE)
A Senior Business Consultant must be able to demonstrate competence in relevant functional knowledge in the areas of financials, cost accounting, MRP, planning and scheduling, project management, process modeling, and system implementation methodology. Experience in discrete manufacturing consulting with the CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) product required.
A Senior Business Consultant is to provide billable business consulting and training services to customers in support of their CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) system. Depending on skillset, a CloudSuite Industrial (Syteline) Business Consultant may also provide other consulting services, which may be unrelated to CloudSuite Industrial/SyteLine (i.e., business process re-engineering, etc.).
• Execute and implement project plans
• On-site client interaction
• Develop deliverable documentation for customers
• End user training
• Analyzing and recommending solutions for complex tactical level problems.
• Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
• Test plan development
• System testing
• Internal and external status reporting
Position Requirements, Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• SyteLine 8 or 9 required
• SyteLine 6 or older recommended
• The position requires at least 75% travel within the US. Infrequent international travel may be required.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to see the “big picture” for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
• Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills.
• Ability to learn quickly and effectively on their own.
• Computer skills: MS Project, Excel, Access & Oracle/SQL (beginner level), general MS navigating
• Insight into both the business side and technological side of the Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning and scheduling)
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects
• Strong customer service attitude
• Strong self-motivation but not afraid to ask for help
• Hold yourself and your work to high standards
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
• High energy level; ability to persist
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in an analytical field such as MIS, math, operations research, engineering, logistics, or science.
• 3+ years of SyteLine product experience utilizing analytical skills in a manufacturing and distribution environment.
• 5+ years’ experience client industries Infor serves in areas relating to forecasting, scheduling, planning, logistics and manufacturing.
• APICS Certified (CPIM) Recommended
• In depth knowledge of finite scheduling, simulation, or solver-based optimization required.
• Experience implementing forecasting, planning & scheduling software.
Barbara Ziegler is the founder and sole proprietor of HiRe Solutions. Barbara has more than 20+ years of recruiting experience. She started her recruiting career when she left Colorado State University and became a recruiter for local Fort Collins, Colorado, firm Rocky Mountain Recruiting.
In 1992, Barbara established the information technology recruiting arm of a small biotech recruiting firm. The owner entrusted Barbara to build the business and train all their recruiters as the business expanded. The technology recruiting arm became so valuable that the biotech division closed and put 100% of its efforts into technology recruiting. The IT recruiting division had grown from one employee to 100+ clients and 12 employees.