Oracle Cloud Business Systems Analyst
- Atlanta, GA
Everything this client does – whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications – is more than just a project. It’s a challenge as human beings, too. That’s why they bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of their partnerships.
It’s their promise to challenge the status quo as they redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
We're looking for an experienced and collaborative Oracle Cloud Business System Analyst ERP who will be a member of the Oracle Cloud ERP team involved with the implementation and on-going support of our Oracle Fusion ERP System (Financial Cloud, Project Management, Self-Service Cloud, Procurement and Procurement Self-Service).
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Identifying business requirements and map them to the Oracle Cloud Functionality.
- Identifying functionality gaps and support the development of solutions/alternatives
- Configuring, maintaining and enhancing Oracle Cloud Financials Modules to meet business requirements
- Assisting with functional maintenance testing of quarterly updates and emergency patches
- Supporting the collection of, and guiding initiatives to identify user requirements, design, test and deliver system solutions
- Collecting and analyzing the business requirements and transfer the knowledge to the development team
- Providing assistance in key system processes (i.e. process of month-end, quarter-end and year-end close processes)
- Coordinating with business users for testing related to quarterly module upgrades, resolution of incidents, evaluation defects and validation of new functionality
- Responsibility for the end to end support of the ERP system: business process owner support, troubleshooting support.
- Drilling down into transactions to help the business understand the information
- Driving best practices for the ERP modules to be audit and SOX compliant
- Choosing how and when to use the different tools for integrations, reporting, and data conversions.
Here is what you’ll need:
- US citizenship
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or other related degree; in lieu of degree, an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted
- A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience with Oracle applications, especially the Cloud version, as a business systems analyst
- Proficiency in recognizing the application design, configuration/module set up and documentation of functional designs for Oracle Applications, Oracle Fusion ERP is a plus
- Ability to review a technical design document to ensure developers are aligned with functional requirements
- Ability to demonstrate thorough analytical skills with demonstrated data analysis, data verification and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to demonstrate excellent understanding of financial fundamentals, thorough critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Ideal candidate will also have
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to demonstrate a technical aptitude
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate background including Oracle Fusion ERP Applications would be ideal and any combination of experience in AP, AR, GL, FA, Projects, Self-Service Expense, Self-Service Project Task and Resource Management, Time & Labor, Procurement and Procurement Self-Service or other related elements
- Experience in OTBI
Monday, January 4, 2021