Security Penetration Lead - North America Metro Cities
Our client has global reach in technology, and they engage with the largest companies in the world.
If it is additional learning opportunities, or career opportunities you are looking for, look no further. This company offers continues training and education, and not just technology but business skills as well. The ideal candidate will be able to influence clients so they can achieve the right balance between their business needs and security/ technology requirements.
As a Security Consulting Manager evaluating customers applications and products security is what you do best. Using your deep knowledge in security you will advise your clients on how to develop secure solutions. These could include operating systems, mobile frameworks, embedded devices, and cloud-based solutions. Successful Security Managers have the know-how to work across multiple domains such as cryptography, application security, hardware security, kernel hacking, and reverse engineering. You have experience leading teams and possess an unending curiosity about technology.
Day to day …..
- Research and identify customer security vulnerabilities ensuring the highest service quality to the client
- Create and elaborate on security analysis reports and other relevant customer-facing documentation
- Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies, helping ensure customers develop secure applications and hardware.
Here is what you'll need:
- 3 years of programming experience in any of the following: C++, .Net, Java
- 3 years of experience with security design, implementation, or assessment
- Intricate understanding of advanced security areas such as cryptography, application security, hardware security, kernel hacking, and reverse engineering
- Ongoing record of excellent delivery to customers
- Advanced knowledge in at least a single specific vertical
- Expertise in leading small teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little directional oversight
- Commitment to quality and on-schedule delivery; and a proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines
- Customer-focused mentality to understand and appropriately respond to customers' business needs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience) preferred in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Technology. If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6 years work experience
- Proven track record with vulnerability discovery and responsible disclosure
- Professional consulting experience and background
- History of contributing to open source projects or speaking at relevant professional conferences
- Master’s degree in related field
Barbara Ziegler is the founder and sole proprietor of HiRe Solutions. Barbara has more than 20+ years of recruiting experience. She started her recruiting career when she left Colorado State University and became a recruiter for local Fort Collins, Colorado, firm Rocky Mountain Recruiting.
In 1992, Barbara established the information technology recruiting arm of a small biotech recruiting firm. The owner entrusted Barbara to build the business and train all their recruiters as the business expanded. The technology recruiting arm became so valuable that the biotech division closed and put 100% of its efforts into technology recruiting. The IT recruiting division had grown from one employee to 100+ clients and 12 employees.