Cloud Sales Director
Join a leading partner to the world’s major cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, and Google. With a $3B investment the company is committed to deliver greater value to their clients when they need it most and offers huge growth opportunities for you!
With 70,000+ cloud professionals delivering a full stack of integrated cloud capabilities across data, edge, integrated infrastructure and applications. Having deep ecosystem skills, culture of change along with a deep industry expertise to shape, move, build and operate clients’ businesses in the cloud.
To accelerate customers transformation leveraging cloud, they combine world-class learning and talent development expertise; deep experience in cloud change management; and cloud-ready operating models with a commitment to responsible business by design — with security, data privacy, responsible use of artificial intelligence, sustainability and ethics and compliance built into the fundamental changes the company helps their companies achieve.
We are seeking a growth focused sales professional who has successfully created positive impact through year-on-year business expansion. You know – and have run all phases of a sales cycle, including qualification, sales pursuit and close by applying deep sales process and technical expertise. You develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients by utilizing a differentiated roadmap and framework leveraging the latest cloud-based technologies.
You will create solutions to complex technology business problems/opportunities requiring in-depth knowledge of client buyer needs.
· Interacts with senior management levels at clients and within, determines pursuit strategies, develops client messaging plans and relationships, and applies industry-leading Cloud transformation strategies and practices.
· Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
· Operates within large teams and directs specific team sales activities.
· Able to travel Monday-Thursday (or as required) post COVID travel considerations/concerns (as currently much of our work is virtual)
To qualify we are seeking:
· Minimum of 6 years selling/closing deals in the professional services space in one or more of the following areas: Technology Services such as consulting and development services, Cloud enablement migration and modernization and Public Cloud managed services - with 4 of those years’ experience selling consulting services with one or more of the major cloud providers.
· Minimum of 8 years’ Sales Pursuit Management experience.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in direct sales with experience developing sales strategies and plans with an outcome of $20M+
Bonus points if you have:
· Technical sales experience with Kubernetes, Open Shift, Docker Enterprise, or Cloud Foundry
· Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing cloud migration, modernization, cloud native development or cloud managed services.
· Industry experience in Life Sciences, State & Local Government, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Banking, Insurance, Heath or Manufacturing.
· Experience working within G2000 customers.
· Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
· Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
· Demonstrated commitment, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
· High energy level, focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
· Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
What’s in it for you?
· You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
-you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
· company will continually invest in your learning and growth. You'll learn from and work with certified practitioners who will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
· You'll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
Barbara Ziegler is the founder and sole proprietor of HiRe Solutions. Barbara has more than 20+ years of recruiting experience. She started her recruiting career when she left Colorado State University and became a recruiter for local Fort Collins, Colorado, firm Rocky Mountain Recruiting.
In 1992, Barbara established the information technology recruiting arm of a small biotech recruiting firm. The owner entrusted Barbara to build the business and train all their recruiters as the business expanded. The technology recruiting arm became so valuable that the biotech division closed and put 100% of its efforts into technology recruiting. The IT recruiting division had grown from one employee to 100+ clients and 12 employees.