Hire With Ease
- Denver, CO
Elevate your career at top Denver marketing agency.
At Brand Iron, we achieve success by deploying our expertise and passion to develop customized, sustainable, and goal-oriented brand and marketing strategies for our clients. We’re seeking a marketing professional with outstanding communication and collaboration skills to join our team and help our clients effectively grow their businesses.
We love our work hard, play hard atmosphere and the opportunity to work with fun and interesting clients!
As an ideal candidate, you are a masterful communicator and a successful manager of simultaneous projects in a multi-client setting.You’ll display the proven ability to manage timelines, budgets and internal resources to meet client objectives and deliverables.
Objectives and Responsibilities
- Strive to ensure that all clients (internal and external) have a great brand experience with our company.
- Successfully follow and execute the Brand Iron Process:
- Understand each client’s brand story to effectively lead client strategy sessions and develop their unique Go-To-Market plan.
- Serve as primary client contact or secondary contact on large accounts as assigned.
- Create project timelines in Asana and manage each project from start to finish, collaborating with internal departments to ensure adherence to project timelines, deliverables and budgets.
- Review and ensure that all client deliverables have been vetted through our internal quality control process and that they are free of any errors prior to delivery to clients.
- Proactively communicate with each assigned client to provide weekly updates, monthly status reports and share results achieved.
- Seek opportunities for additional projects and assignments from current clients and participate in new business presentations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or other related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in project management in a multi-client setting
- Demonstrated ability to excel in both a strategic and executional capacity
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with other team members to achieve project objectives
- Flexibility – comfortable working with ambiguity and change
- Knowledge of project management software like Asana, Google Docs, Sharp Spring, Active Campaign, etc.
- Experience in an agency setting (marketing, PR, advertising) is a plus
What we offer the right candidate:
This position offers a competitive annual salary of $48k-$55k combined with a generous benefits package including medical insurance, PTO, 401K and more.
Our office fosters a creative, collaborative atmosphere with open work spaces, pub desks, sofas and a rooftop lounge to take in the sights of downtown Denver over lunch.We are within walking distance to many shops, restaurants and the Pepsi Center.In fact, we provide all our team members with a 24/7 Pepsi Center Parking Pass to use for daily parking as well as Pepsi Center events – just another perk of joining our amazing team!
Brand Iron is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
Are you looking to grow your marketing skills with a passionate, collaborative team? Then we want to hear from you! Please apply below.
Tuesday, October 8, 2019
$48,000 - $55,000